|Fees||Look up fees|
Students undertaking the thesis should demonstrate a critical application of specialist knowledge and make an independent contribution to existing scholarship in their area of research.
Intended learning outcomes
At the completion of this subject students should have:
- Developed the capacity to undertake a substantial research project
- Developed skills in the critical application of specialist knowledge in their study area
- Developed the capacity to produce an argument and muster evidence in the writing of a substantial research project.
On completion of this subject students should be able to demonstrate:
- demonstrate advanced learning in research skills;
- demonstrate critical application of specialist knowledge in their area of study;
- carry out an independent piece of research.
Last updated: 10 November 2023