About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Majors, minors and specialisations
- Further study
Currently enrolled students:
- Further information: http://arts.unimelb.edu.au/graduate-studies/programs
- Contact: 'make an enquiry' on http://graduate.arts.unimelb.edu.au/degrees/27-graduate-certificate-in-arts-advanced
See each specialisation
Total 50 points in one area of specialisation.
Refer to each specialisation for the requirements.
Students are required to complete the program requirements/structure from the year that they commenced their program. All compulsory and core subjects must be completed to be eligible to graduate from the program.
For policies that govern this degree, see the Courses, Subjects, Awards and Programs Policy in the University Melbourne Policy Library. Students also should also refer to information in the Enrolment and Timetabling Policy.