- Specialist Certificate in Research Practice for Scientists
- Entry and participation requirements
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have:
- completed a PhD in Science, or equivalent, or
- be admitted to the DR-PHILSCI Doctor of Philosophy – Science with a candidature status set to Under Examination (having submitted thesis).
2. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
3. Applicants are required to satisfy the university's English language requirements. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance bands 6.5 is required.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 11 November 2022