SAGONA, A., The Archaeology of the Caucasus: From Earliest Settlements to the Iron Age, New York: Cambridge University Press, 2018.
Recommended texts and other resources
BURKE, H. and SMITH, C., The Archaeologist's Field Handbook: The Essential Guide for Beginners and Professionals in Australia, Crow's Nest, N.S.W. : Allen & Unwin, 2017.
DREWETT, P., Field Archaeology: An Introduction, Hoboken: Taylor and Francis, 2012.
JOUKOWSKY, M., A Complete Manual of Field Archaeology: Tools and Techniques of Field Work for Archaeologists, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, 1980.
Other readings will be available on LMS.
- Off-campus study
This subject has an overseas component
This subject takes place in Georgia
- Breadth options
This subject is available as breadth in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Biomedicine
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Environments
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Animation)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Film and Television)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Music Theatre)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Production)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Screenwriting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Theatre)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Visual Art)
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Science
Last updated: 22 November 2023