1. Handbook
  2. Subjects
  3. Structural Theory and Design
  4. Assessment

Structural Theory and Design (CVEN30009) // Assessment

You’re viewing the 2019 Handbook:
Or view archived Handbooks

Assessment

Additional details

  • Two 1000 word design assignments (10% and 5%, total of 15%) (per student) in groups of 3 students, requiring approximately 15 hours of work per student, due Weeks 9 and 10. Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 2, 4, 6, 7 and 9 are addressed in this assignment
  • Three x 250 word laboratory reports (5% each, total of 15%) (per student) to be completed individually, due throughout the semester, each lab report requiring approximately 5 hours of work. ILOs 1, 2, 5 and 7 are addressed in the four laboratory reports
  • One 3 hour examination (70%) end of semester. ILOs 1 to 8 are addressed in the examination