Eligibility and requirements
- Entry into the Bachelor of Commerce
- Entry into the Bachelor of Biomedicine
- Entry into the Bachelor of Science
- A study score of at least 25 in VCE English/English Language/Literature (Units 3 and 4), or equivalent, or at least 30 in ESL
- A study score of at least 25 in VCE Mathematical Methods (Units 3 and 4) or Specialist Mathematics (Units 3 and 4), or equivalent; OR MAST10012 Introduction to Mathematics (can be taken concurrently in order to meet prerequisite); OR both MAST10014 Foundation Mathematics 1 and MAST10015 Foundation Mathematics 2.
|Code||Name||Teaching period||Credit Points|
|MAST10012||Introduction to Mathematics||
|MAST10014||Foundation Mathematics 1||
|MAST10015||Foundation Mathematics 2||
Recommended background knowledge
Please refer to Prerequisites and Corequisites.
Core participation requirements
For the purposes of considering request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (Cwth 2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry. The University is dedicated to provide support to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison website: http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability