- Cane, McDonald and Rundle, Cases for Principles of Administrative Law (OUP, 3rd ed)
- Commonwealth (selected provisions to be advised in class);
- Victoria (selected provisions to be advised in class).
- Specialist materials will also be made available from Melbourne Law School.
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Course Juris Doctor
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Additional information for this subject
If required, please contact email@example.com for subject coordinator approval.