Semester 1 - Online
Semester 2 - Online
|Fees||Look up fees|
This subject will outline how formally report diagnostic echocardiography studies, using a custom designed database reporting system. There will be 50 case studies to be reported.
- Principles of Echocardiography Reporting
- Use of Echocardiography Report Database
- Reporting Case Studies-50 Cases
Intended learning outcomes
This completion of the subject, students should:
- Understand the principles of echocardiography reporting
- Understand how to use the echocardiography report database
- Interpret and reporting 40 case studies
- Enhance time utilisation
- Improve written skills and problem solving skill
All students are expected to have access to a computer that can operate a Windows platform or simulation.
Last updated: 10 November 2019