- Assessment Task 1: Practice application paper of 1000 words where students write up a practical issue related to key themes in the subject (20%) due in the week prior to the face-to-face class;
- Assessment Task 2: Syndicate project (group presentation and group paper 30%):
- Group presentation (15%) scheduled during face-to-face classes
- Group paper of 1500 words (15%) exploring key aspects of the group presentation due two weeks after face-to-face class
- Assessment Task 3: Professional reflection paper of 2500 words where students apply key concepts from the course to the practical issue from assessment task 1 (50%) due four weeks after the face-to-face class.
- Hurdle requirement: Students are required to attend a minimum of 100% of classes in order to pass this subject, and regular class participation is expected