- Written laboratory report of 1500-2000 words (40%) due mid-semester.
- A multiple choice examination (two hours) (50%) to be completed at the end of semester during the examination period.
- Participation in a group oral presentation/debate (10%) between weeks 10-12.
- Each piece of assessment must be submitted
- Completion of weekly online quizzes on lecture content
- Attendance of at least 80% of the laboratory classes. In case of failure to meet the attendance requirement, additional work related to the missed class activities (e.g. a 500 word essay on the missed topic) will be required before a passing grade can be awarded.