You’re currently viewing the 2018 version of this subject
- A short (c.5 mins) in-class presentation (10%), due throughout semester;
- A text-based exercise of 800 words (20%), due early in semester;
- An essay of 1200 words (30%), due mid-semester; and
- An essay of 1600 words (40%), due in the examination period.
- Hurdle: This subject has a minimum hurdle requirement of 80% attendance and regular participation in tutorials. Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Last updated: 23 October 2021