A subject reader will be available.
- W Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Oxford World's Classics
- W Shakespeare, Othello, Oxford World's Classics
- D Lynch and J Stillinger, eds. The Norton Anthology of English Literature Volume D: The Romantic Period, Norton
- J Austen, Pride and Prejudice, Oxford World's Classics
- J Lang, The Forger's Wife, Grattan Street Press.
- C Bronte, Jane Eyre, Oxford World's Classics
- H Ibsen, A Doll's House, Oxford World's Classics
- A Chekhov, The Cherry Orchard (Five Plays), Oxford World's Classics
- Subject notes
Students who have completed 106-109 Shakespeare’s Theatre or 106-109 Literary Self Fashioning are not eligible to enrol in this subject.
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Major English and Theatre Studies Specialisation (formal) English and Theatre Studies Specialisation (formal) Graduate Certificate in Arts - English and Theatre Studies Breadth Track Theatre Studies Breadth Track English
- Breadth options
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Last updated: 23 October 2021