U21 Advanced International Study (PPMN50001)
Graduate coursework level 5Points: 12.5On Campus (Parkville)
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
|Fees||Look up fees|
This subject involves a study of an approved topic in global public policy and international relations. Details of the program being offered will be available from the School. Students who complete this subject successfully should have demonstrated a specialist understanding of the topic, contributed effectively to the work of the seminar, shown a capacity for an advanced level of analysis and familiarised themselves with the latest directions of research into that particular topic.
This subject will be offered by selected Universitas 21 partners in conjunction with the University of Melbourne and will be taught as an intensive in Australia and/or overseas. Students must contact the the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on the application process for this subject.
Intended learning outcomes
The student will have acquired additional information, methodology or skills directly relevant to their program of study.
- The student will acquire written communication skills through essay writing and seminar discussion.
- Have increased levels of cross-cultural awareness.
- Develop a broad understanding of issues of key concern to the international community
- The capacity to understand and participate as an individual in collaborative multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams;
Last updated: 3 November 2022