About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Subject options
- Majors, minors and specialisations
- Further study
The Bachelor of Agriculture consists of 300 course points overall.
- 150 points of course core subjects:
- 8 core Level 1 subjects (8 x 12.5 points)
- 3 core Level 2 subjects (3 x 12.5 points)
- 1 core Level 3 subject (1 x 12.5 points)
- 37.5 points as completion of one of three prescribed majors
- 3 prescribed Level 3 subjects for the major (3 x 12.5 points)
- 25 points of B-AGR electives at Level 3
- 50 points of B-AGR electives at Level 2. Selected subjects to include prerequisites for student’s intended major. Selected subjects can include Dookie option.
- 37.5 points of additional B-AGR electives where
- No more than 25 points at Level 1
Progression: Students must complete at least 50 points of study at one subject year Level before attempting enrolment in a subject at the next subject year Level.