About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Further study
Mr John Rayner
Faculty of Science
Currently enrolled students:
- Further information: graduate.science.unimelb.edu.au/graduate-certificate-garden-design
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
– an undergraduate degree, or
– a relevant TAFE or higher education advanced diploma or equivalent and three years of documented relevant work experience, or
– a relevant TAFE diploma and four and a half years of documented relevant work experience, or
– six years of documented professional work experience which demonstrates the capacity to successfully undertake the course.
Meeting this requirement does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking and/or assessing applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic qualification and performance; and, if relevant
- the professional experience.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering a request for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Description, Subject Objectives, Generic Skills and Assessment Requirements of this entry.The University is dedicated to providingsupport to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website. http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 17 March 2020