Heat and Mass Transport Processes (CHEN30005) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- A written assignment (5%) of approximately 1000 words. Due in week 10, requiring approximately 5 - 6 hours of work. Intended Learning Outcome (ILO) 6 is addressed in the assignment
- Attendance and participation in two laboratory classes held between weeks 3 - 11, each with a written assignment of approximately 1000 words (5% each) and each requiring around 4 hours of work. ILOs 2 and 4 are addressed in these laboratory classes. Assignments are due in week 8 and 12
- One written 90-minute test (15%). ILOs 1 and 2 are addressed in the test. Held between weeks 5 - 7
- One written 3-hour closed book end-of-semester examination (70%). ILOs 1 to 5 are addressed in the exam.
Hurdle requirement: The examination is a hurdle and must be passed to pass the subject.
Last updated: 18 March 2023