- Written laboratory report of 1500-2000 words (40%) due mid-semester.
- A multiple choice examination of no more than two hours (50%) to be completed at the end of semester during the examination period.
- Participation in a group oral presentation/debate (10%) between weeks 10-12.
- Completion of weekly online quizzes on lecture content
- Attendance of at least 80% of the laboratory classes
In case of failure to meet the attendance hurdle requirements, additional work related to the missed class activities (e.g., short 500 word essay on missed topic)work
will be required before a passing grade can be awarded.