- Tarea 1 (250 words) due in week 5 [7.5%]
- Tarea 2 (250 words) due in week 9 [7.5%]
- Tarea 3 (250 words) due in week 12 [7.5%]
- Expository composition (500 words) due on Monday in weeks 8 & 12 (This consists of two versions of the same work to be submitted via Turnitin. The second submission will be a revised version of the first assignment after feedback, with a reflective learning paragraph.
- Discussion Board (250 words in total) reflective learning due every Monday (a minimum of one 30 word contribution per week, on LMS. Language is not assessed) [5%]
- Oral Test (equivalent to 1000 words) due in week 10 - Role-play and conversation (details provided on LMS) [17.5%]
- Final exam (equivalent to 1500 words) during the examination period [35%]
Hurdle Requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per working day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 4 August 2020