- Corpas, Garmendia & Soriano. Aula Internacional 3 Nueva Edición (Units 1-5) Editorial Difusión. Barcelona: 2014
- A Subject Reader will be made available
Recommended texts and other resources
- Romero Dueñas,Gonzalez Hermoso & Cervera Velez, Competencia gramatical en uso A2, (English version) Madrid: Ed. Edelsa, 2008
- Related Handbook entries
- Breadth options
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Additional information for this subject
Language Placement Test required
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 7 July 2021