About this course
Graduate Research Degrees
The University of Melbourne's Faculty of Education is widely recognised as a leader in Australian and international education research. Graduates interested in further study in one of Faculty of Education’s suite of graduate research degrees may have several options, depending on their prior qualifications, academic achievement, research experience and professional experience.
Graduates who have completed the Capstone option in this course (MC-MLED) may be eligible to apply to either:
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Research or
- Master of Education (Research) or
- Doctor of Education.
Graduates who have completed:
- the 50 credit-point Research option in this course (MC-MLED), or
- the Graduate Certificate in Educational Research, or
- the Master of Education (Research), or
- an undergraduate Honours degree
may be eligible to apply to one of the following Faculty of Education research degrees:
Entry to these courses is a competitive process and each course has additional entry requirements such as minimum academic entry scores which must be met. Please check the Handbook course entry for details of entry requirements.
For more information about graduate research study in Education see the Faculty of Education Research Degrees page.
Last updated: 23 February 2024