About this course
The Master of Engineering Management is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Intended learning outcomes
A graduate of the program should have:
- Advanced knowledge of international social systems and the regulatory role that managers of technological enterprises play in society
- Advanced working skills in the application of computers, software and new technologies relevant to management of technological enterprises
- Advanced awareness of social, cultural and environmental responsibilities of managers of technological enterprises for sustainable outcomes
- A sound attitude for undertaking life-long learning in technical and management fields
- A well-developed capacity to engage with technical and socio-economic issues in contemporary society
- A well-developed capacity to understand and participate in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team environment as either a leader or a technical support specialist
The Melbourne School of Engineering closely maps subject level attributes and knowledge to align with the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF), whilst also aligning with Attributes of the University of Melbourne Graduate, Engineers Australia competencies and its own School attributes.
Last updated: 30 November 2023