Graduate Certificate in Educational Research (GC-EDRES) // Further study
About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Further study
Rhonda Di Biase
Melbourne Graduate School of Education
Currently enrolled students:
- General information: https://ask.unimelb.edu.au
- Contact Stop 1
Graduate Research Degrees
The University of Melbourne's Graduate School of Education (MGSE) is widely recognised as a leader in Australian and international education research.
Graduates interested in further study in one of MGSE’s suite of graduate research degrees may have several options, depending on their prior qualifications, academic achievement, research experience and professional experience.
Graduates of this course (GC-EDRES) may be eligible to apply to a graduate research degree including:
- Doctor of Philosophy - Education (PhD)
- Doctor of Education (note there are professional experience requirements associated with this degree)
- Master of Philosophy - Education
Entry to these courses is a competitive process and each course has additional entry requirements such as minimum academic entry scores which must be met. Please check the Handbook course entry for details of entry requirements.
For more information about graduate research study in Education see the MGSE Research Degrees page.
Last updated: 25 January 2023