About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Subject options
- Further study
All students must complete 200 pts including:
- Discipline Core subjects (50 points);
- Discipline Elective subjects (at least 37.5 points);
- Professional Skills subjects (12.5 - 25 points);
- Research Project (75 points).
With permission of the Course Coordinator, a total of up to 50 pts of study may be taken from one of the following: The Department of Mathematics and Statistics, the Geomatics discipline within the Department of Infrastructure Engineering, the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or the Department of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics, provided that department is willing to accept the student’s enrolment.