About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable (login required)(opens in new window)
Dates & times
- March - On Campus
Principal coordinator Lara Mossman Coordinator Lanxi Huang Mode of delivery On Campus (Parkville) Contact hours 24 hours: Comprising 12 hours of on-campus sessions and 12 hours of asynchronous online sessions Total time commitment 170 hours Pre teaching start date 26 February 2024 Pre teaching requirements During the pre-teaching period students are required to access materials on the LMS. Teaching period 1 March 2024 to 17 May 2024 Last self-enrol date 26 February 2024 Census date 22 March 2024 Last date to withdraw without fail 26 April 2024 Assessment period ends 27 May 2024
March contact information
- July - Online
Principal coordinator Lara Mossman Coordinator Cagla Sanri Mode of delivery Online Contact hours 24 hours: Comprising 12 hours synchronous online sessions and 12 hours of asynchronous online sessions Total time commitment 170 hours Pre teaching start date 22 July 2024 Pre teaching requirements During the pre-teaching period students are required to access materials on the LMS. Teaching period 23 July 2024 to 10 October 2024 Last self-enrol date 22 July 2024 Census date 16 August 2024 Last date to withdraw without fail 20 September 2024 Assessment period ends 21 October 2024
July contact information
What do these dates mean
Visit this webpage to find out about these key dates, including how they impact on:
- Your tuition fees, academic transcript and statements.
- And for Commonwealth Supported students, your:
- Student Learning Entitlement. This applies to all students enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP).
- Completion rate. Students who started their course from 2022 and are in a CSP or receiving a HELP Loan (eg FEE-HELP) must meet the completion rate to continue to receive Commonwealth Support for that course.
Subjects withdrawn after the census date (including up to the ‘last day to withdraw without fail’) count toward the Student Learning Entitlement, and as a fail toward the completion rate, unless there are approved ‘special circumstances’.
Last updated: 10 November 2023