Please refer to the return to campus page for more information on these delivery modes and students who can enrol in each mode based on their location.
- Subject notesFor detailed information and the application process, refer to the Faculty of Science website: https://science.unimelb.edu.au/students/research-project-subjects This subject is available for science credit for students enrolled in the BSc. This undergraduate research project subject is available in a number of Departments/Schools. The list of departmental Science Research Project Coordinator details can be found at https://science.unimelb.edu.au/students/research-project-subjects Enrolment in the subject is contingent on the availability of a supervisor. A suitable supervisor may not be available in any given semester. Students wishing to be considered for this subject must complete a Science Research Project application form and submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This form must be signed by the relevant departmental Science Research Project Coordinator or Head of Department. If a student is intending to request that this subject contribute to completion of a major, the form must also be signed by the coordinator of the major. This option is not available in all majors. This subject may involve the use of animals in experiments.
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Major Zoology Major Geology Informal specialisation Science Discipline subjects - new generation B-SCI Major Zoology Major Plant Science Informal specialisation Zoology Major Geology Informal specialisation Elective subjects for B-BMED Informal specialisation Zoology Informal specialisation Geology
- Breadth options
This subject is available as breadth in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Environments
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Animation)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Film and Television)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Music Theatre)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Production)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Screenwriting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Theatre)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Visual Art)
- Bachelor of Music
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 9 September 2021