Nutrition Politics and Policy (FOOD90027) // Further information
You’re currently viewing the 2017 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
Readings will be provided via the Learning Management System (LMS).
Recommended texts and other resources
Recommended background reading:
- Marion Nestle, Food Politics: How the Food Industry Influences Nutrition and Health, University of California Press, 2013
- Gyorgy Scrinis, Nutritionism: The Science and Politics of Dietary Advice, Columbia University Press, 2013
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Last updated: 3 November 2022