Food Engineering (FOOD90029) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2019 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- Two practical reports of around 1500 words (20% total, 10% each), due week 5 and week 9, requiring 13 - 15 hours of work each (in addition to the time spent in the laboratory). Intended Learning Outcome (ILO) 5 is addressed in the practical work report
- One mid-semester test (10%). ILOs 3 and 4 are addressed in the mid-semester test
- An examination of three hours, held at the end of semester (70%). ILOs 1, 2, 3 and 4 are addressed in the examination.
Hurdle Requirement: A mark of 40% or more in the end of semester examination is required to pass the subject
Last updated: 3 November 2022