About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Majors, minors and specialisations
- Further study
Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Currently enrolled students:
- Further information: http://graduate.arts.unimelb.edu.au/
- Contact: 'Make an enquiry' at http://graduate.arts.unimelb.edu.au/degrees/45-master-of-translation
The Master of Translation (Enhanced) program is usually undertaken full time; however applications for part-time study may be considered for students who are admitted into the program and are unable to maintain full time study due to special circumstances.
Please note that the Spanish Translation specialisation does not allow midyear entry.
Last updated: 29 May 2022