About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Breadth requirements
- Subject options
- Majors, minors and specialisations
- Further study
The Bachelor of Arts requires the successful completion of 300 points (24 x 12.5 credit point subjects) comprising:
225 points of Arts discipline subjects including;
- At least six arts discipline subjects (75 points) at level 1, including one Arts Foundation Subjects
- At least six arts discipline subjects (75 points) at level 2
- At least six arts discipline subjects (75 points) at level 3
50 points of breadth subjects including;
- At least one breadth subject (12.50 points ) and no more than three (37.50 points) at level one
- At least 12.5 points at level two or three
25 points of Arts discipline or breadth at subjects at level 1, 2 or 3
Please Note: No more than a total of ten subjects (125 points) may be taken at level 1.
- Students must complete one major
- Students may complete a maximum of two majors
- Student may take no more than ten subjects (125 points) in any one discipline
Students must complete a minimum of four subjects (50 points) of study at one year-level before proceeding to the next year-level.
For information on policies that govern this degree see the Melbourne Policy Library.